Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dress is finished and hiding in Bartlett

The alterations to the wedding dress are complete and the dress is hiding in Bartlett with my MOH. Here's where the bad, but could be good news comes in. During my last fitting for the dress, it was still about an inch to big. I asked (what was I thinking) could you take it in more. I want it really tight. My dress is basically strapless and it weighs a ton! Ms Koulu took me up on it and shaved another inch (if not more) off my dress.

When I tried to on the last time to view her work, I had to suck in and hold my breath. Luckily, they did get the zipper up and the fit felt good. With the bodice tight, I hardly noticed the extreme weight of my dress! It also made me look thinner and flatered my figure. You know... the one I have been working on at the Gym since March. The dress is perfect! Good news....

Bad news.... There will be no room for any "enlargements" on my part.

Can I just say.... "Don't feed the Bride!"

No comments: