Friday, January 9, 2009

A Wedding and a Barbie Continues with a new Bride!

I wondered what I would do with my blog... It is entitled A Wedding and a Barbie and the wedding is over... What is a girl and her barbie to do?

Be a Bridesmaid of course! Over the Christmas holiday, my dear friend Emily got engaged. She asked me to be a Bridesmaid in her wedding and I am truly honored! She was a Bridesmaid for me so I am looking forward to being there to support her during this wonderful but stressful time in her life.

Emily and I as Bridesmaid and Bride...
Over the next 10 months, I will be blogging about my experience as a Bridesmaid. It's going to be a wild and crazy ride! One I am definitely looking forward to blogging about!

Check back in 10 months - tentative October 17th for a photo of me and Emily, Bridesmaid and Bride! I can wait and I look forward to this journey with her!