Friday, February 8, 2008

The Reception Site Confrimed - The Brooks Museum

Joseph put his foot down on the Hunt-Phelan Home! It was a BIG NOOOOOOO! Like I wanted to have it there any way after all the drama they gave me. With Heidi's help, I made a complete list of all the possible venues in the immediate area which totaled to about 20 plus sites. I listed them all off to Joseph with the usual responses... No too dirty, no such and such had it there, grunt, silence...

When I mentioned the Brooks, he actually sat up and made eye contact and said I didn't know the Brooks' did that... the Brooks would be great... I jumped on it and setup an appointment for us to meet with the Brooks' coordinator.

The next day we met for lunch and headed over to the Brooks. He absolutely loved it... well as much as a Groom loves anything other than his Bride. (Sorry for the sappy comment!) He said the magic words... Book it! And I did. They take AmEx!

Take a look... there website is

http://www.brooksmuseum.org/public/museumrental/default.asp?id=10000224

No comments: