Saturday, November 15, 2008

Honeymoon - El Dorado Seaside Suites

We honeymooned at the wonderful El Dorado Seaside Suites in Riviera Maya Mexico. It was recommended to us. We spent 8 beautiful days on the beach. Here are some of my favorite pictures!The resort had several pools and lazy rivers running through it. Here is a photo of one of the many wonderful swim up bars. The scenery is amazing and brilliant colors. We were lucky enough to have one of the lazy rivers run by our private patio allowing us swimming access to a near by swim up bar.

Sitting pool side drinking a cold frosty beverage at one of the many pool side bars. There were many seculed spots where you could enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the resort.

Joseph enjoying wearing my sunglasses and drinking a nice refreshing beverage. He didn't believe me when I told him I would post this picture on the blog! The building behind him was the main restuarant and bar.

The coral reefs and wonderful beach outside our room! Very nice! They weren't perfect for playing around in the ocean, but the water was refreshing. We spent an afternoon snokling around the coral reefs.

We enjoyed this resort, but I don't know if we would recommend it. I think there are better resorts in Riviera Maya. It was beautiful, but everything is gorgeous here.

No comments: