Monday, December 15, 2008

Wedding Photos - It's about time!!!!

I have my wedding photos in hand and they are truly all I could have ever asked for... Amazing! If you are getting married and need a photographer... you just simply must use Fleming Photography - Todd and Tara are the best! Check out their website: www.tflemingphotography.com
The photos are high resolution (and I am not tech savvy enough to be able to make the files smaller) and I am unable to post more here, but here are a few of my absolute favs! I have posted more on my Facebook... Check'em out!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are amazing wedding photographs and I am sure you had an amazing party. Couple of weeks ago, I arranged my cousin’s wedding by booking one of excellent wedding venues. Invited all our family and friends and enjoyed a lot.