Thursday, June 12, 2008

Invitation Options... Help needed!

Wedding invitation final decision time! I need your help... please vote on your favorite!


Number 1 is a custom invitation by Pepperite.



















Number 2 is unique, but kind of complicated! We would definitely need to order a sample from the company for review.



















Number 3 is: With this invitation, you can NOT change the size of the invitation. It will be twice as tall as it is long. The invite is 4 by 8!



















Number 4 is:



















Number 5 is:
Website won't let me save the image... Click here:

http://www.1st-class-wedding-invitations.com/product-detail.aspx?i=WD5551&t=S


Number 6 is:
Yet another website that won't let me save the image... Please keep in mind with this invitation you can NOT change the colors... The invitations will be in Black and White with a Red bow.

http://www.finestationery.com/product.cfm?prod_id=66471&cm_thiscategory=3000001&cat_id=0&subcat_id=0&cat=0


Number 7 is yet another option. Please note this option can NOT be changed either. It will have to be Black and Cream with white accents.





3 comments:

Tommie said...

My vote is #2. I love #7 but ONLY if you could change the colors.

#2 ROCKS!!!

Redblur63 said...

Eliz, Susan loves option number two. We are doing our invitations ourselves because nobody could produce something suitable for a price that wasn't ridiculous.

A Wedding and a Barbie said...

I have an appointment with another paper company today! Keep your fingers crossed... I might find the exact thing I am looking for!
Wish me luck!