Thursday, May 1, 2008

Flowers By Regis

Two weeks ago, Brandon and I interviewed Flowers By Regis. It was pretty scary talking about what I wanted for my wedding... I mean my wedding... holy cow!

I think I had an idea of what I wanted, but thank goodness Brandon was there to help translate for the florist. I might have been babbling a bit.

We definitely went with the fall color theme. We add a twist by adding chili peppers (Joseph loves all things hot... like me! lol)... a touch of feathers (which I adore), I know it sounds strange, but I think we can pull it off. Brandon wasn't freaking out so I can only assume he thought so too.



We also decided on a cast iron arbor which will decorated with the fall theme for the church. The neatest idea came from the florist who suggested I purchase the arbor for the ceremony so we can keep it! Imagine... my garden will have the arbor under which I was married! Very cool...

I have pictures of arbors he has done in the past. I will try to scan those in for sharing.

Some of the flowers we picked are:

Mango Calas






Brown Orchids








Orange Roses








Deep Red Roses








Rose Hips






Chili Peppers









Feathers






Visit Flowers By Regis website at http://www.flowersbyregis.com/Weddings.htm

No comments: