Sunday, May 18, 2008

Save The Date Cards - To send or not to send?

I had thought to pass on the "Save The Date" cards, but I have actually had people ask about them. It wasn't the money that really turned me off about "Save The Date" cards, but the need to all your address (or at least the majority) confirmed!


If you are getting married... or possibly throwing a big party in the future, start collecting addresses now! It's time consuming so start early. I have had the hardest time getting all the address together. Of course, a helpful groom does go a long way.


So... back to the "Save The Date" cards. I am thinking after such a wonderful turn out with the engagement party invitations, I might just hand make these as well. I haven't' been able to find exactly what I want and they are pricey at about .75 cents to a $1 each.


By hand making them, you can cut that cost in half.

1 comment:

Tommie said...

I am ALL ABOUT us making them ourselves. Thanks to you, I'm going to have an amazing portfolio!!!