Saturday, October 11, 2008

Final Meeting with The Florist

I had my final meeting with my wonderful florist. What was suppose to be an hour meeting soon turned into 2 hours of flower shopping and brainstorming in the cooler of a local wholesale florist. Note: bring a coat if you ever do this!
The posted picture is one of the inspirational photos and represents the look we will be going for in regards to the floral arrangements.
I wanted a rustic, but elegant look. We will be using jasmine and corkscrew willow branches from my yard to make the arrangements complimented by lots of greenery from my yard as well. This has enabled my floral budget to go quite a bit further than it would have been able to go.
So if you are getting married and you have a green thumb, definitely mention it to your florist and invite them over to your yard for a sneak preview of what you will be able to provide.
The flowers for the wedding have been a big priority for me. I have spent more time with Susan than any other vendor and I truly feel it will pay off in the end.
If you are getting married in Memphis, you simply must give Susan's Florals a chance. Susan is the best and she has a great eye.... and the most important thing... She's loves what she does and she will make you feel like you are her only Bride and only worry in the world! Love her!

No comments: