Saturday, October 11, 2008

Signing Back On... Maybe?

Can't believe it's been almost 3 weeks since my last post! Shame shame shame...

I am going to make an honest effort to try and post at least once every day up to the wedding...

Which is TWO WEEKS away!

I have thought about my blog several times a day since my last post, but I almost feel like I didn't want to share the fine details I had started to get into... I wanted there to be some sort of surprise. Why now? I haven't kept anything secret up until recently.... seriously why start now?

Things have started to feel different... more serious, a bit more real. I have always felt the blog needed to be light and a bit airy which is not how I am feeling right now... 4:17 am in the morning.

Maybe blogging is what I need to bring back the fun of getting married. With that said, I will make the effort to blog more and give more juicy details on the wedding.

No comments: