Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Perfect Bridesmaid Dress

I might be making some of the decisions in a funky order, but with Ashley returning home to Mexico the time seemed good to look for the perfect Bridesmaid dress. Some of you might find this funny since a date had not been picked yet. Looking good is sometimes more important than knowing when you need to look good. Do I here an Amen?


We all arrived at David's Bridal at Wolfchase on Saturday afternoon. Heidi of course arrived a few minutes early with myself arriving 1 minute late followed in 20 minute with Emily & Ashley and bring up the rear Tommie an additional 20 minutes later.


Heidi and I began the search of the Bridesmaid dresses. Mission "Find Sleeves" began in earnest. With the casual suggestion by the oh so genius Brandon Patterson, we had a color scheme in mind - Brown and Coral! Now we needed to find sleeves!


After 45 minutes of intense searching, we determined there was not a sleeve in the entire building! Plenty of jackets, scarfs and wraps ... but no real sleeves!


We did find a short , very sassy dress with enough coverage for the ladies of the "Well Endowed"! We had a contender. As the Bride-to-be, I do hold the right to change my mind several times and without notice. **insert evil laughter here** We did find a dress we liked... you can find it at:

1 comment:

hoo hoo said...

I like that dress!