Thursday, January 17, 2008

Maybe Men Should Be Bridesmaids?

Yesterday, I received a text from a man and a phone call from another. Why is this Blog worthy? Both men where calling to tell me things they had either seen on The Today Show or The E Channel!

One texted to tell me to tune in to the Today Show because they were having a segment on Bridesmaid dresses. Very strange since HE IS NOT A BRIDESMAID!

The second was surfing and caught the E Channel stating the one of the top 10 tends this year for celebrity wedding was non-matching Bridesmaid dresses. Once again... Very strange since HE IS NOT A BRIDESMAID!

Now I know why the Bride always picks ugly hideous matching dresses for her Bridesmaids.

You're slackers! Get with it Girlfriends or I'm having all men for my Bridesmaids... because they rock!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That may be because your bridesmaids have lives (unlike some I can obviously name).

Sincerely,
Your Bridesmaid (the one who HAS been jogging instead of blogging)