Thursday, January 17, 2008

To Blog or To Jog - That this the question?

Right now, I should be jogging on my treadmill, but I just can't seem to make myself. How many calories to you burn blogging?

Why can't I get motivated? Yesterday, I cut out a couple of pictures of fat brides from my Bride magazines. I then blew them up on the copier and taped on a picture of my head on the fat bride picture!

Very unattractive to say the least! I took it a step further and blew up some skinny brides and again pasted on an Elizabeth head. Fantastic. I would be a hot skinny bride.

Last night with fat and skinny pics of me as a Bride, I felt ready to start my new "lifestyle". When to bed feeling excised, woke up not caring!


So here I am blogging and drinking my coffee when seriously... I should be jogging my way to a skinny bride!


(I will see if I can scan the photos in for your viewing pleasure!)

No comments: