Saturday, August 30, 2008

Celebrity Eyebrows available for the Masses

Have you been getting the "Eyebrow Makeover" you need when you have your eyebrows waxed?


Over the years, I have asked several professionals to give their opinion on the shape of my eyebrows. They each told me I was doing a great job and the shape was good. Some didn't even look, but they did say they looked great, right? Why question?

When I do get my eyebrows waxed, they never change the shape. They just clean up the edges so to speak. Even though I have always wondered... Do women change their eyebrow shape like the change their hair styles? Was I missing something that every other woman in the world was hip to?

Well... in the last several months, I have seen several makeover shows which featured a whole section regarding eyebrows. They had stencils, they had small scissors, they had small brushes, they had small combs and .... Each had a expert who spoke on the various shapes and the pros and cons of each based on eyebrow length and thickness. While watching, I noted that maybe I could indeed have a better shape than I had. And clearly, women do change the shape of their eyebrows.

Given the enormous pressure for great wedding photos, I definitely didn't want to have bad eyebrows!

I mean.... seriously, an entire section on eyebrows on a makeover show! That said I have been growing out my eyebrows! Please understand this does mean I've cheated on occasion and plucked the stray hair here and there.


If you too are worried about your eyebrows or just want a change, check out this website - www.eyebrowz.com. This website has tons of information on eyebrow shapes and even instructions on picking one. I also love all the photo examples with links to celebrities with the same shape.

Who knew you could order an eyebrow stencil so you could have Elizabeth Taylor eyebrows or for that matter Julia Roberts, Audrey Hepburn, Cher, Britney Spears, Jewel, Jennifer Lopez.... Hundreds of celebrities are available!



My favorite for my particular measurements is Niki Taylor's eyebrows!


No comments: