Monday, August 18, 2008

Round Two - Shoes ordered (again)

I actually had to go outside the US to find these shoes. A bit more than I wanted to spend... but nothing like a pair of Christian Louboutin Bridal shoes (Maybe one day and I will stop talking about these shoes).

I would love to have a pair of high end designer shoes, but with the average heel being 4 plus inches... my feet just can't take that kind of heel all day long.

The shoes I found are by Pura López and are entitled Alis. Pura López is a Spanish shoe designer who "believes that shoes are much more than a mere accessory: she sees them as a key means of expressing a sense of femininity and seduction, and which marks the difference between vulgarity and elegance." And I whole heartedly agree. This is the perfect ladylike pump... a perfect bridal pump! I love you Pura! You rock...

The website selling her shoes is http://www.footlux.com/! Check them out... they have an awesome selection of shoes!

I have had a blast tracking my shoes on the UPS website as they make their way from Madrid, Spain to my little feet in Memphis!

Keep your toes crossed they are all they can be!

1 comment:

Redblur63 said...

Elizabeth--these are GREAT shoes! I found mine for $5 at an estate sale--barely worn, Ann Klein, match my dress and are COMFORTABLE. Woo-hoo!!