Thursday, August 7, 2008

Seriously... It's a pair of shoes!

As I continue the hunt for what have envisioned as the perfect wedding shoe, I have stumbled across many a shoe website. And being a good girlfriend, I thought I would pass them along to you. I have seen some phenomenal shoes at even better prices!

www.like.com - I can not recommend this site enough. Very user friendly and a whole lotta shoes... The site even has a "visual search". I love all the search able options they give you. Perfect when you know exactly what you need. (like wedding shoes) You will also notice $15 shoes listed beside $595 shoes. Very wide selection.

www.makemechic.com - Really cute fun and funky shoes. This site is a bit young... but aren't we all young at heart. The prices can't be beat. Definitely keep an eye on the shoe details. Some of these aren't always as new as you might like them to be. Also, if you are phobic about your shoe boxes, this might not be a site for you. Some shoes do not come in their original box! Heaven forbid! Anyway... just FYI. Oh... this fall I will be buying some of the fun boots they have!

www.zappos.com - I have purchased and returned shoes from this site. Very friendly and very professional. It's not my favorite site for getting around in, but I can't stress how easy returning a pair of shoes was. You can buy and feel comfortable knowing that if they don't fit, don't look right on your feet, aren't the right color... so on and so on... You can ship them back (at no cost to you) and they will credit you back for the full price! Love no pressure buying.



Happy shoe buying!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. they might be too blah for you...but I bet those Stuart Weitzman's on the "I Like" website are really, really nice.

(Stuart Weitzman white Karnac satin evening shoe...and the have a nice peep toe)

-Mundie

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! I came across your post doing the EXACT same thing!