Monday, September 8, 2008

Bubbles with a twist and some beads

This past weekend I took a night to dress up my yard sale bubbles. In one of the many magazines I have read, I saw a picture of the bubbles with ribbon and beads.

I added a bit more with using a colored wire and additional beads. I also used an embellished ribbon with loops on the edges. The tulle is ivory. The picture is a bit washed out. The beads are Chocolate Brown, Gold and Red.

I think they are adorable and well worth the night I sacrificed to complete them.

Love them... and I actually enjoyed the quiet time to make them.

Thanks Heidi for holding my hand at Michael's... to think I couldn't make a decision on the color of the beads or the pre-cut tulle or the wire color... The little decisions are just over whelming!

No comments: