Monday, September 22, 2008

Yet Another Bridesmaid Shoe

I think we found THE shoe... well... Emily found THE shoe at Dillard's. The shoe is by Nina and the style is Kyleen. This shoe is specifically made for long term standing and is re-enforced and has extra padding for the ball of the foot... It's actually squishy and has a lot of give! Not to mention it is a perfect match for the dress which I verified today with the scarf from the dress!

The shoe is so cute... you know you can pair it with a pair of jeans and a sassy top for any night on the town.

I am almost sad that I won't have a pair of these to wear in the future but I do have a pair of fabulous Bridal Shoes that I am sure will provide comfort! They are sooooo great lookin!

Hopefully, everyone will approve this 3.25 heel in satin and I will be a happy bride that gets to check off yet another item on my list! Keep your fingers crossed... things are looking good for a positive outcome on this shoe!

No comments: