Wednesday, September 3, 2008

For all those Criers out there

Yes, I am one of those... I do tend to cry at weddings and thought I would help all my fellow "Criers" with a packet of tissues! The idea of having them available for those in need... seems to me to be perfect... The plan is to have the tissues placed next to the sign in book at the Church.

Did I mention they are a perfect match for our wedding invitations.

The following website has every type of tissue you might ever need - www.thetissuestore.com

Do I just do it... Do I just need to have these available? YES!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

No!!!

I find this rather pretentious (rather presumptious to assume that people think so much of you that they will cry at your wedding). Also, isn't it a gentleman's job to supply a handkerchief for a lady if she doesn't have her own?