Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Christian Louboutin is a genius!

I saw these shoes in a bridal magazine and decided I must have them. After about 2 hours of very creative Internet surfing, I finally found the name of the designer - Christian Louboutin!

Christian Louboutin's shoes typically have red soles, but he designed these specifically for the bridal market.

You just want to reach out and touch them! Oh how I want these shoes...

Anyway... the production of these shoes was stopped sometime last year due to an issue with another designer. See below. Her shoes have the signature blue soles as well. She didn't take to kindly to Louboutin creating a shoe with a blue sole which is awful because he designs better looking shoes! So at this time, it nearly impossible to get these shoes. There are so many blogs and articles written about these particular shoes you would not believe it! Well... looking at them again... maybe I can believe it. These are just great shoes... the perfect shoes for the perfect bride!

In a way, I am relieved you can't get them anymore. I have seen a few price quotes on these shoes - $825 to $975! That would totally destroy my budget. I might have to try painting the soles of a pair of shoes and breaking out the "Bedazzler"!

You can check out the other great stuff this bride and groom had in their wedding at:
http://insideweddings.com/real-weddings/257/down-the-aisle-in-style/5

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...because baby blue goes sooo well with coral and brown.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A Wedding and a Barbie said...

Those shoes would go with anything! They are definitely the "cat's meow"...

I drool just looking at them!

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes too! Let me know if I need to chip in...