Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wedding Cake Toppers... Collector's items?

So I am continuing my search for the best (not even shooting for perfect) cake topper... I just might have to put my foot down with Joseph and say "No Bride and Groom on the cake". But currently I am still trying to find something he and I will both be happy with.

Lenox First Dance Cake Topper of The Wedding Promises Collection (www.lenox.com) - Height 8 1/2 inches tall and 6 inches wide. Price tag $79.95










Brides' Village also offers another choice.

Our Elegance Figurine is the perfect depiction of love, two locked together in an eternal embrace, and will add the perfect finishing flourish to your special dessert! Complements a variety of wedding themes from classic and traditional to timeless and modern. Whatever your tastes, the only couple more handsome than the pair in this figurine will be the newlyweds! Made of Resin. Measures 5-1/2" x 3". Price tag $34.95



Of course, Joseph did say... just put Barbie on the top of the cake! Ha... Now I just need to find the GI Joe with the fake hair. Rub off the hair on the top of his head... maybe he would pass for Joseph!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, my Charlie just said the same thing last night -- and then said find a GI Joe for him. lol. I thought it might be sort of funny -- at least for the grooms dinner. Let me know if you find a good Barbie and GI Joe. My wedding is Sept 25, 2009.
Best wish from one bride to another. :)
Sarah
rah310@mchsi.com

WeddingCakeToppers said...

The first dance lenox caketopperis really nice. I can still remember the time when I got married.