Monday, March 3, 2008

Found the possible perfect invitation

http://www.theamericanwedding.com has the perfect invitation. It's the style I was wanting and the price I was needing!

The invitations are Ecru and Black! They almost look brown... It was be nice to have brown, but I think the Ecru and Black will be great!

I can get 250 invitations, reception cards, and respond cards for $500! That's about half the cost of the invitations I blogged about earlier.


These invitations will have "some assembly required".

That's kind of scary... I do love the wrap that surrounds the invitation... Hmmm...

1 comment:

Tommie said...

Love em. Love em. Love em.

I loved the ones below but love these EVEN more; these have a more formal, elegant feel. And at half the price, it sounds like a no-brainer to me.

Keep up the good work, thrifty bride!