Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Miracle in a bottle... Fruta Vida?

When I started working out with the trainer, he mentioned to me this product... which of course he was selling! I was like yeah, yeah, yeah... but he was giving me such a good rate of $20 a week! Yes, $20 a week! I decided what the heck! I will try it out. The first day.. nothing.. the second day.. no real difference.. the third day.. holy cow.. yes I can tell a difference!

It really does give you a boast and it makes you no so hungry AND I am not having the "I have fallen and can't get up" problem any more.

Check it out. If you are interested, check out ebay... it's cheaper! I will post my results on Monday and see if I have lost any weight or inches. Keep your fingers crossed.

http://www.frutavida4u.com/cgi-bin/d.cgi/tutorialusa/product.html

No comments: