Monday, July 7, 2008

Bubbles AND Bells - too much?

I found 125 bubbles at a yard sale a few weeks ago for super cheap. I almost felt guilty. And yes I made sure to ask about any possible Karma surround said bubbles. I was promised only good karma!

Well, am I sure I don't want wedding bells? Sure they don't show up in pictures very well and I have been told by a retired professional wedding photographer (Aimee) that bubbles take beautiful pictures. But...

Can I have both? Wherebridesgo.com has 24 bells for $15.95.

I also found "Ring for a Kiss" bells that are very cute. (no size information provided... how mini is mini? the price is very mini!) Littlethingsfavors.com has these Mini bells - 24 pack for $4.00!!!!!!


I just don't know... So many decisions and only 1 day! The stress!

No comments: