Monday, July 28, 2008

Wedding day lingerie - possible websites

I have found the following sites that look promising for both Bridal lingerie.

I am so hoping I won't need to be stuffed into my dress using every ounce of spandex and bodyshaper technology on the plant! I would also love to not have to wear control top panty hose either...

I found these sites which each had some great items. Some were a bit more expensive than others. $100 thongs? Ouch!

Also, I hope Joseph never googles "Bridal Lingerie" because... well, just never let your man search "bridal lingerie". I feel a bit dirty. The models are incredibly thin and look great in the lingerie! I know that's great marketing but... I will never look that good in it.

These sites offer nice selections:

Pampered Passions Fine Lingerie (www.pamperedpassions.com)

Lingerie Diva (www.lingeriediva.com)

Bare Necessities (www.barenecessities.com)

And of course, Victoria Secret's (www.victoriasecrets.com) I actually found a nice sweet "Just Married" undies on this site that I am highly considering.

.... is this appropriate blogging material? Maybe I will switch back to Cake Toppers and stuff.

No comments: