Monday, July 28, 2008

The perfect bridal shoe... where are you?

Recently, I purchased online a pair of very cute bridal shoes. I was happy with them, but they were a bit too big and well... I had doubts... maybe even a regret or two. The website (http://www.zappos.com/) has a wonderful return policy and I took advantage of it. I returned my shoes. I would highly recommend this site for shoes. I just know if buying shoes online is for me personally. Definitely check out the site, it's worth the visit.






This might be a purchase that needs to be made in person.






SO.... Help! Keep an eye out for ivory peep toe pumps in town. I would like to try and purchase my next pair in person. And... I have a time limit. My first dress fitting is on Saturday, September 6th.

NOTE: For your first fitting whether the bride or a bridesmaid, you will need to bring the shoes you will be wearing along with the lingerie for that day. Also, it's nice if you are at the weight/size you will be at for the big day.


No food for a month for this bride. I am about 15 pounds short of my goal. Ideally, I would reach my goal prior to my first fitting, but ideally, I would have the Christian Louboutin's in hand as well. We will have to see which one I actually get.



Do I smell another reason to post a picture of those shoes.... YES!!!!!!!

No comments: