Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's a Bunny Toss!

How many weddings have you gone to that when it came time for the Bride to toss the bouquet, the average age of the participates was 10 years old?

I have been to more than 4 weddings wear the bouquet was caught by someone under 10!

What... They are going to get married before me?

How depressing it that?

Last summer I went to a wedding and the bouquet was caught be a 12 year old BOY! Thank goodness my mother wasn't there! She would have given up at that point.

I made a promise to myself 6 years ago (yet another awful bouquet toss) at my wedding, there would be an age requirement! I have found another way... A Bunny Toss!

Instead of only tossing the bouquet, you start by inviting all the kids on to the dance floor and you toss a stuffed animal. After that, you invited all the single women out for the actual bouquet toss. This makes for happy bridesmaids and happy mothers!

No comments: