Saturday, July 5, 2008

Stopping by the Racquet Club

My florist, Susan's Flowers, called recently and asked if I would like to come by and see a few arrangements she had done for a wedding reception at the Racquet Club. What a wonderful opportunity... I took her up on it. Unfortunately, Joseph had to work, but I hoodwinked Brandon into going with me. When we showed up at the club, we felt like wedding crashes!


I look a few pictures of the different arrangements she had. The type of flowers used in the arrangements were definitely not my favorite nor something we would have chosen. We are going more for the fall theme with darker richer colors. Not so big on the pink roses!


I really like the caged arrangement. Judgement still out on the tree branch arrangement. I wish I had been able to stay and see the arrangements while surrounded by the guests.

No comments: