Saturday, July 5, 2008

Registering has begun... not as fun as you think!

Joseph and I started the registering process a few days ago. We registered with Bed Bath and Beyond. You know, it wasn't' as fun as I thought it would be. It was very stressful! I know what I would love to have, but I kept feeling bad about asking someone else to buy it for me.

For example, I would love to have an ice cream maker. BBB had two models: one for $79.99 and one for $20 less. I registered for the $59.99. Should I have registered for the one I really like and say "screw the price"?

Also we registered for about 55 items. They recommend that you register for two gifts for every invitation you send. So we need to register for approximately 400 items. 55 down 345 to go! Wow... that's alot of "beep, beep, beep"s.

We are registering at Bed Bath and Beyond, Macy's and Lowe's.

We will not be registering at Target. They have made recently changes to their return policies for Wedding Registries. The restrictions are brutal and not worth the effort. We have taken the advise of other Brides and Grooms and are staying away from Target.

No comments: