Friday, July 25, 2008

Head or Tail... Veils for all sides?

With my first fitting for my wedding dress just over a month away, I have been spending a significant amount of time surfing for the perfect undergarments for my big day. It's underwear... I mean seriously... how hard can it be to find the perfect undies for my big day?

About 4 hours worth of surfing and nothing worth buying, but definitely something worth blogging!


Veils for undies! Yes, I have found numerous sites with Bridal underwear with veils! Just in case wearing one veil wasn't enough. It's clearly a niche market, but it must be popular. There are tons of variations... short, long, white, baby blue, lace, sheer, wide, thin...

Well... hopefully, I won't lose my blogging privileges.... but here is pic of this new trend!

No comments: